Monday 13 September 2010

Evaluation of Cropping Exercise and Screen Shot video

  1. What did you have to do and what was the purpose of the task?
Cropping Exercise: Each group was given a picture, we were then asked to create a newspaper headline to show the seniero in that picture.

Screen Shot Video: We were given a camera and asked to take a varity of different shots of the people in our group.

2. What have you learnt in terms of skills, key concepts and ideas?

Cropping Exercise: I learnt how to crop a picture in a more professional way, I also learnt how to create a different concept to a picture.

Screen Shot Video: I learnt how to take shots are various different angles and how to set the scene using only pictures.

4. What would you do differently if you had the chance? What lessons have you learnt in terms of pre-production / production; in other words, how will you be more efficient next time? 

If I had the chance I would have spent more time on each task, if I had done this the overall presentation of the work would have been a lot better. Also to be more efficient next time I will become more aware of the software we are using, when we started the task my group wasn't familiar with the software which made it harder to produce quaility work.

No comments:

Post a Comment